2010年4月20日火曜日

lately!

i have been really busy lately, couldnt really post anything. on 16ths I and Yumie went to downtown for shopping after classes. i found gorgeous dress and shirt. Yumie told me they look good on me, so i bought both of them. and Yumie bought some make up stuff. after we shopped, we went to the Izakaya our friend Dama-san works at. we had Jidori of Miyazaki, that was really great.
i worked all this weekends. 11:00-19:00. i wish i could go out to somewhere, it was beautiful outside... but after work, my co-worker took me for dinner and we had tonkatsu. then we went to the mountain to see nightview of whole Kumamoto city. i had really great time.
and today, it was kinda rainy, so i drove to school... again. i had 5classes, Honors English Seminor is my favorite class. good company though. after school, i drove to au-shop, because my cell is broken, i love my cell hope they will fix it. otherwise all of my pics and address and numbers will be gone...
tomorrow, I and Yumie will go to theater to watch 'Alice in Wonderland'. Kanako told me its good, so i am looking forward to watch it.
[200 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿