2010年5月24日月曜日

Robert's birthday!

Me and Yumie went out for Robert's birthday party. We needed to be the dorm 8pm, and Yumie supporsed to work till 3pm. So after Yumie finished working, I picked her up and went to find present for Robert. last time we met Robert, Robert sang us Japanese Nou soug because now he is taking Nou class. And his Nou song was pretty awesome. so I thought that we should get him a Nou CD. First, we went to Tsutaya bacause of we had some stuff to return. and tried to find Nou CD. but there weren't any. so we went to Sanpian. but we couldn't find Nou CD there either. so we went to 100yen store. then we finally found Nou CDs in there. after we got Nou CD, we figured that we still have time, so we stopped by at Toystore. I haven't be there for awhile. but actually we had so much fun there. and we found cool gift for Robert. then Yumie noticed we needed to leave otherwise we are gonna be late. so we run to Sushi place to pick up some Sushi. there were so many people waited. We ordered some Sushi then they told me to wait for about 20 mins. so we backed to my car and watched TV show. then we picked up the Sushi. after 10 mins passed 8pm, we finally got the dorm. there were many people than i expected. the party was great. I met alot of people. after the party, everybody saied they are gonna go drink afterwards. but I went there by car and Yumie needed to work 11am tomorrow. So we saied we were not gonna be there. but Robert told me that I can leave my car at the dorm. so me and Yumie decied to go to drink. we met a guy named Jun and he let us to ride. so he drove us to downtown. the party was great. we got drunk and made lots of friends. and it was kinda fun to see people dancing like crazy.
anyways we had so much fun at the party! HAPPY BIRTH DAY, ROBERT!

[360 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿