2010年5月13日木曜日

today and yesterday!

yesterday, i couldn't take 1st period. but i needed to be school 4:30 because of study abroad thing. so i called Yumie to figure what is she doing. she said she is at the school. so i decided to school earlier and hang out with yumie. when i arrived school, Yumie was sleeping at the library. then we went outside and just sat down because it was so nice outside. then we went to bakery and had some bread. after that, Yumie suggested me to go to exchange student's dorm. so me and Yumie went there and there was Scot the exchange student from america and we were just hanging out. then Yumie suddenly said she has stomachache. and i thought it was just a atomachache. but she told me she can't even breathing and keep standing. so the guy at the dorm called ambulance. while we were waiting for ambulance, one korean guy asked whats going on, then he brought 2 big tablet and water. so Yumie took them. then ambulance came, they took Yumie. Yumie said she didnt want to be alone, so i went with her.after we arrived at the hospital, she took some tests, and her mother came, and 2,3 hours passed. the doctor told us he doesnt think she has bad disease or anything so she can go home. then her mother took me home. i am so happy she was okay.
and today, i only had 2-4period. so after that, Yumie and i went to the dorm and tell people there that Yumie is fine and thank you. we played some games with Scott and Robert. then Yumie told us she doenst feel like and left there earlier. then Robert saied he was gonna go out for drink, so i left there with him. hope Yumie will get better!

[306 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. thanks Yuki! I cannot stop laughing though I'm in the library...heh
    I'm OK now.. I wouldn't go to the dorm for the time being.. I'm sure dorm brings me something ill, you know?

    返信削除