2010年6月2日水曜日

june started


june just started, isnt it fast? i feel like it is still biggning of April! anyways, I had only one class this morning, so after i took the class, i picked Hiromi up, and went to a salon that was a one of Kanako goes. I have wanted to dye my hair really badly. i decided to change the color based on beige. the guy who dyed my hair was cool, i liked the color he did but not really my favorite. but Hiromi liked her new color. she kept looking into mirror and says 'i look good' all the time! and afterwords, we backed to Hiromi's. and finished homework little quick. then relax and goofing around, took some stupid movies and pics. I find that we have lots of common, i am so comfortable with her and we always have fun together! I backed home around 7, i did not have any plan after dinner, so i did some stuff i needed to finish. then my best american girl, Britny was online. we have not talked for so long. so i was so happy that i could get to talked her. and she told me she also misses me, and she is going to come to liverpool to see me in sep! i can not wait!<3

[217 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿