2010年6月27日日曜日

livepool night!





i am so exhausted, but i had so much fun last night. last night, i went out for 'liverpool night after work!!! there was about 30 people from liverpool and who went to liverpool before. i met so many people there. that was really great to see all of them. i love everyone from liverpool though! carly showed me her new tats! that was pretty cool and it says 'carly' with some kanji(i forgot which Kanji) but that was pretty. my new friend Emma showed me hers too. she seems really nice and she told me that we are gonna have so so so much fun together in liverpool! yay! Tomo-chan was drunk like crazy, that was so funny. but too bad i needed to go home eariler, because of i gotta work from 11:00 on sunday. so me and Tomo-chan left there about 2. walked a little, and took a cab!
actually I have not felt like i am going to liverpool, but now, i do feel like i am leaving japan pretty soon. I am pretty sure I am going to miss my girls and family and dogs, everyone around me for now. but more than that, I'd say I am really excited to be there. I already have friends there and everybody seems so nice.
but first, I really need to finish 10000000 pepers and exams!!!
i did not really take any pics, but i will put some of pics someone i do not really remember took.

[247 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿