2010年6月8日火曜日

now i am at the 14th with hiromi

i am at the 14th building at KGU. me and hiromi are doing some stuff we need to finish. we have so many papers to finish, and i only finished one of them, i have 2 more to do. anyways, i have been relaxing lately. last weekend, i went out for swim and exercise, i have not exercise at all lately and i need to lose some of my weight. and i cleaned my room. i vacumed all over my room. today, i had 1-5period. but i kinda like school lately. because of my friends around me. they all are too nice. i love them so much. they are the only reason i go school everyday. i had so much fun with my girls too. tomorrow, i am gonna see my best girl Yasuko, we have not seen each other for awhile, so i am really excited to see her and tell many stuff:D! and on thursday, me and hiromi are going to go to karaoke! so excited yay!!!<3

[169 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿