2010年7月14日水曜日

2 exams tomoroow!

Lately, I do not have time to post stuff because of exams and papers. I have 100000000 things to do! And I gotta work all weekends 11-19. I don't even have time to hang out with my girls... But i will be finished with all the papers and exams in 2,3 weeks! Then in 2 months, I will be in Liverpool!!! I am pretty excited:)! Before I will be in there, I need to save up more.
Now I am having an American girl from San Antonio. She is our sixths exchange student! She is cool, and we have really great time together when i am home. Too bad I do not have time to have fun with her.she will be a half month more in here.
About today, I went to school in the morning to take writing class, and backed home. I wanted to sleep really badly, because I had not slept well last night. But I needed to finish with powerpords and some of papers, so I could not to sleep. then I backed to school and had a meeting of liverpool. on the way to home, I stopped by softbank store for maegan(the american girl we have).
I will have 2 exams tomorrow, so I gotta study now. Hope that will not be hard.

[217 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿