2011年11月21日月曜日

Barcelona from speaking class!



Barcelona is in eastern Spain, the population there is about 1,621,537. I have been there once. People there are really nice there, and i felt like i was in Japan besides apart from they do not speak Japanese. there are lots of buildings built by Gaudi such as Sagrada familia, Casa Mila, Guel park. they all are amazingly artistic. especially the park is unique and unfamiliar in a good way. but i had an experience got robbed by spanish teenagers. they pushed me from many directions on the long elevator. and took my wallet from my bag, then took all the cashes. i felt so numb at the time. but then a guy walked up to me and handed me my empty wallet. i only stayed there for a few days, but i saw loads people who were robbed. But i had a great time there. food was great, i loved every food i had there. i hope to go back there sometimes.






[165 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿