2010年5月6日木曜日

GW!

Golden Week is over, too bad! i had been really busy days. i worked whole first 2 days so i couldn't even check my cell. and on 3rd and 4ths, i went to Kagoshima with my family to visit out grandperents. my grandpa is in hospital, but he will be home pretty soon. so we visited grandpa. i was so happy to see him, he seemed really great. and we visited my mother's side grandparents's grave. from the grave, we can see beautiful Sakurajima. i love the view from there. then we drove back to Kumamoto on 4ths night. on 5ths, i went to Mitsui Green Land with my friends. we had really great time there. we loved the craziest roller coaster called 'Milky Way'. there are 2 coasters of Milky Way, One of them is typical roller coaster. The other coaster, you need to keep standing up while the coaster runs. it was pretty awesome, we tried both of them. on the way to home, i was the one drove home, i was really tired and sleepy. I wasn't the mood to drove. so i drove and took my friends home as quick as possible, and backed home and went to bed.
i wish i could have one more week!

[211 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿