2010年5月1日土曜日

golden week!

being so busy lately, couldnt even get time to post something on this blog. anyways, golden week started, yay! but i had been to working working and working! i need to work till tomorrow. and finally i will have 3 days vacation! tomorrow, after work i am going out for drink and karaoke with my eibei buddies. i am so excited!!! and on 4ths, i will go to Kagoshima to visit my grand parents. i couldnt back there to see them about a year, so i am so glad to see them finally! and on 5ths, i am going to Mitsui Green Land with my best girls in the world. we all are really excited. i will report how my golden week was! now i really gotta go to bed, otherwise i will fall asleep during work.

[137 words]

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hello!
    I'm Yui a commetator for your blog.
    You had so many things to do during golden week! I hope you enjoyed your vacation.

    返信削除
  2. Hi i'm harattyo!!!
    How did you spend a golden week?

    返信削除