2010年4月26日月曜日

ESSAYS-1-01a

Hello, my name is Yuki from Kumamoto, Japan. I am just informed that i going to spend time with you and your family this summer. I really appreciate that you decided to be my host family. I am really excited to see and have fun with you and your family.

Have you got my information? I’d like to introduce myself. First of all, I have taken English for almost 8years, and I have studied abroad for a year and half in America when I was in high school. So I would say I can have basic conversation, but I may have hard time with different cultures. I am open minded, and curious. I love to see and know new thing. I am 20years old, and I go college for study English and trying to get a license to be a Japanese language teacher. I love traveling, I have been to Germany, France, America, Netherlands. It is always nice to see new people and culture. I love to walk around and drive around and take pictures. I would love to take pictures of your city too.

I saw some of the pictures of your city on the internet were really pretty! I also love swimming! Is there any beach or place I can swim close from your home? Because there is not beach in my city. It takes about 2hours to by car to get the closest beach from my home. So if there is any chance, I would love to visit and swim in the beach. Do you have any pet? I have 2dogs, and I am okay with any animals. And I eat anything. I would love to try some local dishes of your city too!

I really appreciate that you became my host family, I will do my best to learn your cultures and have fun with you. If you have any question, ask me. Hope hear from you soon!
[321 words]

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Yuki,

    How many paragraphs are there in this revised essay? Would you please make paragraph divisions clear by keying in "return" (Mac) or "Enter" (Windows) twice between paragraphs? That will make it easy for readers find your main points.

    Cheers, PB

    返信削除