2010年4月26日月曜日

ESSAYS-1-01b


Hello, my name is Yuki from Kumamoto, Japan. I was just informed that I am going to spend time with you and your family this summer. I really appreciate that you decided to be my host family. I am really excited to see you and have fun with you and your family.

Have you got my information? I’d like to introduce myself. First of all, I have taken English for almost 8 years, and I have studied abroad for a year and half in America when I was in high school. So I would say I can have basic conversation, but I may have hard time with different cultural points. I am open minded, and curious. I love to see and know new things. I am 20 years old, and I go college to study English and I am trying to get a license to be a Japanese language teacher. I love traveling, I have been to Germany, France, America and the Netherlands. It is always nice to see new people and culture. I love to walk around and drive around and take pictures. I would love to take pictures of your city too. I saw some of the pictures of your city on the internet and they were really pretty! I also love swimming! Is there any beach or place I can swim close from your home? Because there is not beach in my city. It takes about 2 hours to by car to get the closest beach from my home. So if there is any chance, I would love to visit and swim in the beach. Do you have any pet? I have 2 dogs, and I am okay with any animals. And I eat anything. I would love to try some local dishes of your city too!

I really appreciate that you became my host family, I will do my best to learn about your cultures and have fun with you. If you have any question, ask me. I hope to hear from you soon!
[337 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿