2010年5月19日水曜日

today's plan and some boring stuff


i am taking Writing class right now. it is kind of cold and quiet here. I am done with what i need to do today(commenting 3 friends blog). it is rainy today, so i came here by car. usually its only take 10-15mins to come here by motor bike, but if i drive, it takes like 30-40mins to get school. and i need to pay 400yen to park, ridiculous. it is only 9:35 now. my plan for today is, going home after this class, and do some works, and back to sleep then i need to come back to school to take an explanatory meeting for studying abroad at 4:30. then gonna meet to my friends and have dinner together. nothing really special. anyways, i am excited about i am going to liverpool in 4 months! I need to save up more! the picture is my sweet Cookie<3

[149 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿