2010年6月18日金曜日

paperpaperpaperrr

It's friday night! But I am not doing anything exciting. Because I've got 1000000000 things to do. So I could not to really hang out lately, go back home straight after I finish classes. I finished some of papers to write, but i still have 4 more. I am in the hell right now.
anyways, lately nothing special happened around me. My dog Muru is so cute as usual, Kanako is tiny as usual, Hiromi is weird as usual, my sister is quiet as usual, Yumie is crazy as usual, only my dad's hair is curlier than usual. that was the only thing different from usual. my point is, this week is pretty much usual.
But today, I saw Natsumi-san who just backed from liverpool. she seemed really cool. she told us lots of about liverpool. actually I could not take really serious about going liverpool. because could not feel like i am really going there in 3 months. but today after i heard her talking, i felt i am really going there. she told us that i can visit the us around 50000yen. much cheaper than i expected. so i gotta save money, and hopefully visit my host family after I finish school in liverpool!
this weekends i gotta work 11:00-19:00 so i guess i better to get some rest. Good night:D

[221 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿