2010年6月23日水曜日

WC! aaaand papers!

good morning, it is 9:30 am. I am taking writing class right now. sleepy as hell. Yumie is right next to me. and she just told me that she does not know Yuttie!!! and she was late for class, she told me that because of the bus time. but i dont think so. she is crazy!!! I've finished 2 papers I need to finish. I have 3 more to do! I am in the hell... But today i will see my best girl Yasuko. and gonna pick some stuff in downtown. I have not seen her for awhile, so i am excited though. lately i am crazy about world cup. i am not really expecting team Japan to win, but i'd say they are doing alright. i watch pretty much every games. so i have not really slept enough...team korea did really great last night. I am guessing team Korea will be in like best 8. and team Argentine will win a victory!

[164 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿