2011年8月27日土曜日

vacation topics from typing homework!

My vacation plan
My vacation plan for rest of this summer is going to somewhere outside of Japan. I was planning to go to England, but i heard about some Japanese people(especially girls) having trouble entering the country because of the officer of border agency there. So maybe I am going to Korea with my girls. Since some of them have not visited Korea before, I think I should take them myondon. And maybe honde at night. Honde is a really cool place to visit at night, but should not go there less than 3 people... After I get back from Korea, I wanna climb Mt. Fuji which has been always my dream!

What classes I will take
From 2nd semester, I will need to take Writiing, Speaking, Reading, Listening classes from 2nd year because I was in England last year. It sucks that I need to take these classes after I studies abroad, but I will take this ositive! Like I can study basic again! Also, I will take translation class. I took that class first semester as well, I really like Johnson sensei. She is one of my favorite teacher, and because of her I am very interested in translating!

How I study during vacation
Since this summer vacation started, I have not studied much. I was going to study for TOEIC, but I was too busy working... but since i have 2 more weeks left, I will start reading English again. Otherwise i will have hard time getting back to university life! But, I have been talking to my friends in England and America. So i think it is really good to keep my English speaking skill. Also, I might going to start learning teaching as well, because I have great time teaching English to kids.

Good and bad points about summer
I love summer. It is hot. And I think it is a good thing. I do not really like wearing many clothes on, and I don’t have to wear thick and heavy clothes (I do not even want to see it). Also, I don’t want to eat much when it is really hot. So I can lose weight easily. Only thing I don’t like about summer is because I sweat easily... I do not want to wear clothes when It’s covered of my sweat... and one more thing, I need to drink all the time!

Something special I did during vacation
Actually I have not done anything special yet this summer. I was going to go to England and it was gonna be a special plan for this summer but I am not going any more... But since my grandfather is not well and I had not seen him for a year, it was great to see my grandparents who live in Kagoshima. It was really crazy to drive there. Usually it takes about 3 hours to get there but since it was rainy, the highway closed when we were on the highway. It took like 11 hours to get home from my grandparents house. I will never go there during Bon-week. But Still, it was really special to see my grandparents!



[533 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿