2011年9月26日月曜日

Typing homework - first 5 favorite topics

Place I have been
my favarite place i have been to is Matera. which is in Italy. people there were so nice and food was so good. but i was surprised that people did not know much english... there are loads of caves in matera and people still lives in caves there. the caves are so beautiful together. i went there with my boy friend and we stayed in the one of the caves, it looked like a cave from outside, but inside was pretty neat and warm. Matera has two different sides, one of them are the caves, and the other side of matera is the downtown which is also beautiful. it was a magical time and i have never seen such a beautiful place like Matera.

animals
I love animals, but if i need to pick favorite one then i would say dog. I have two dogs one of them is inside dog, his name is miruku. We call him ‘miru’. He is a Maltese. I love his fluffy hair and cute eyes. Everytime i get back, he just comes sit next to me. Which is so cute. I have the other dog, his name is cookie. He is an outside dog. He is a half Siberian Husky and border collie. That is why one of his eye is blue and the other is brown. He is a really nice dog, and smart as well. I named both of them, i picked the name cookie and milk because they sounds so cute and great together, so i have been thinking of the name of our new pet which we do not know if we are going to have one of not…maybe not!

Junior high memory
in junior high school, i was in the basketball team. the team was pretty strong. so i needed to practice everyday. if i miss the practice for any reason, my teammates and the coach complained about it. so i could not really miss it. once i felt so sick so i went back to home and my mom took me to the hospital then i figured i had a flu. so i needed to take a week off. then next week when i showed up, everybody blamed on me. by saying i messed their teamwork or whatever... also the coach checked my score of every exam, and if my grade was not good enough then she told me to study while my teammates are practicing, and after they finish practicing i can start practicing for 3 hours by myself. it was a nightmare...

seasons
my favorite season is summer. i like it when its really hot and i do not really like to wear clothes much. and i really like to get tanned. every summer i go swim to the swimming pool or beaches with my friends. i love to go to summer festival and eat squid and corns! also, i like to be lazy in my room with air conditioner on, i think this is the one of the biggest joy of summer! i do not really like being cold. that is why i do now like winter that much. besides my birthday and christmas, there are pretty much nothing during winter time...

memory of high school
my favorite memory of high school was the school trip! we went to hawaii for 2 weeks. i had never been to outside of Japan with my friends then, so it was pretty exciting. even the long flight was so much fun. my high school has got a uni in honolulu, so we stayed there and took some of the classes there. it was not that hard. i did homestaying too. i stayed at a lady's house. she was alone, but she has got some grandchildren, so i had a great time with them. i hoped i could communicate with them better. and i should have asked their email address, because there is no way for me to contact them now...!

[657 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿