2011年9月26日月曜日

summer 2011!

since i need to write stuff on my blog, i am going to write about my summer. actually i had a really good summer this year.
at the beggining of july, my friend from Nagoya Moyu came to visit me for a few days. i met her in america, 4 or years ago. we both did not know anything, our language skills were really bad then i met her. we talked about own problems we had to each other. we went to NY together, i could only hang out together 3 or 4 times because we lived so far away in the U.S., but still we had a great relationship. It was her first time to visit Kyushu, so i showed her around Kumamoto. we went to Kumamoto Castle, Aso, Basashi place... we had so many stuff to talk about to catch up. we had a really great time together!
on the next day Moyu left, I went to narisa's place with my girls from eibei. every summer we often visit there, have a BBQ, dance around, watch some creepy movies which is always fun. it was the last chance to get to see Eri, Ayano, Narisa. because they all were going to study abroad as i did last year. i felt a bit sad that i can not to see them for a while, but i was happy to see them and so pround of them. now i often check my facebook to see how are they doing. it seems like they all are doing great and i think they are gonna get so much better at english by when they come back here.



then on the next day, we had a nomikai with some more eibei girls! i love my crazy eibei girls. we are all great together, we always have fun together. i am so happy to be part of it:)!


in Aug, i went to my grandparent's. i had not seen them for more than a year. so it was really nice to see them. they were doing ok, but i realised my grandparents looked so much older than before. i just feel like i need to see them more often. before i came back to Kumamoto, they told me not to go to outside of Japan anymore because its not safe... i could not promise anything:/ since they have experienced WW2, they always did not the idea me studying abroad. but they were still supportive about it. i need to appriciate it more. i love my grandparent<3


And this summer, i only could go to the beaches twice...>




[437 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿