2011年10月1日土曜日

typing homework- second five favorites!

-drink
my favorite drink is tea. i love any kind of tea, but probably green tea is my favorite. when i went to france, i saw a tea shop which was over 3 or 400 years old. i went to inside, then they have got more than 300 kind of flavours of tea. it took like forvever to find my favorite one. i bought two bottle of tea. i do not really like pop, espacially coke. it tastes good, but i feel little sick after. the worst drink i have ever had is the docor pepper... i dont even understand why loads of people love it. i dont get it at all. it tastes like some kind of medicine or something... my favorite alcoholic drink is sangria. i had it in spain, it was really good and i was surprised by that was made by red wine and fruits! because i dont even like red wine! since i always drink too much, i really need to control myself. limitting for sangria sounds so hard.

-movie
it is really hard to decide what my favorite movie is. One of my favorite movie is princess mononoke. I have been watching the movie since i was a little kid. I did not understand the meaning of the movie, but still i liked it. Now, i am taking a environment class, and i watched the movie again.i have got a totally different impression from the movie. I think the movie has a huge message to tell us. What we have done to our planet. Thats what we all need to think of. Memory of geisha is my favorite as well. I am big fun of Ken Watanabe, and color contrasts are so nice and beautiful.after i watched this movie i realize how beautiful our culture is. Its just kind of shame that most of the actors are hinese, not Japanese… 143 words

-Elementary school memory
i remember that when i was on 4ths grade, my mother told me that we are getting a new house, i was so happy about it. but i did not realize that means i need to change the school. i still remember of my last day of my first school. my teacher told everyone that i am moving away, so this is our last day having me there. then one of my best friend started crying and i could not say anything. some people gave me flowers and letters. but i was not happy at all. then i went back home and saw my empty room then i felt i am really moving away. actually it was not that far from my old apartment to the new house. so once a while, i went back to my old apartment and saw some of my friends. and i really enjoyed it making new friends at my new elementary school. but i still remember how i felt when i needed to say good bye to everyone. 174 words

-Sport to watch
i do not really watch sport. but sometimes, when i have time i watch soccer. when i was in liverpool england, i went to watch a soccer game, because i heard it is famous. then i actually enjoyed it so much. so after a while, i went to manchester by myself and visited the manchester united stadium. it was huge, and i paid to see the inside of it. i could go into the players lockers and uniforms. since i went there, i started to watch soccer games. it is so exciting. but none of my girl friends watch soccer games. so i watch it by myself or some of my guy friends. it is so much fun to watch the games with drinking beer! also, i sometimes watch figure skating. first i did not like it at all, i thought it was so boring to watch, but now i really like it to watch for some reason.

-shoes
my mother calls me 'a shoe freak'. i love clothes, but i love shoes more than clothes. especially boots. because of this, our genkan is totally messy. i always put my shoes away when i do not use them, but still i have got too much shoes. my mother always tells me to throw some of my shoes away, otherwise i can not get any more shoes. but i still get some, which makes her mad. since we will have winter time soon, i am going to be needing some warm shoes. maybe some boots as well. but it is so hard to find a really nice shoes for me. because i do not really like high heels, and most of the shoes has heels so it is really difficult to find one for me. i want comfortable and pretty boots for this winter!

[792 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿