2011年12月6日火曜日

my first class at the uni!

a few days ago, i had a class for イギリス事情. i took that class when i was in 2nd year. but this time, i was not a student there. i was asked to teach in that class by yoshida. he told me many students from that class are interested in England so he wants me to talk about england for 90 mins. i was not really sure that if i could talk about england for 90 mins. but since alex was here then, i thought it would make it easier. so i took alex there. and first 60 mins, i talked about my university life in england. especially everyone were interested in food. so i told them food there are really bad. i showed them many picture i took in england. since i had traveled around so many places in england, i had so many pictures. my favorite place i visited in england was York. i still remember i saw the most beautiful sun set ever there. i wish i can go back there someday. i also talked about cultural differences. i often feel cultural differences between me and alex, but i kind of enjoy it now. i used to feel bad when ever i find some kind of cultural differences, but i realized that i could actually enjoy it.
and after the class a lot of students came and asked me many questions about england and me and alex. it was really nice to talk to 1st year students. they told me that they actually want to hang out with exchange students more, but they feel awkward. so i invited them to the lounge this wednesday. i hope they will get comfortable there!

[283 words]

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿